Why Kraft Heinz?
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and most importantly the best people.
We are laser focused on hiring top talent who want to be owners. Owners of their career, owners of their personal results and owners of The Kraft Heinz Company. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with positive energy. Distinctive performers achieve distinctive careers and will outpace their peer groups regardless of industry.
Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program
Kraft Heinz is now hiring for the Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program. This is a highly competitive development Program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
This Program is designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
Graduates in this program will experience accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including exposure to senior leaders.
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program:
- Is a 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational corporation operates.
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the Program.
- At the conclusion of the 4.5-months, you will be placed into a role where you can add immediate value. Your role and location will be defined together.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path, is not limited to one function and has no rules on required time in role before you take on the next challenge.
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership – Thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – Thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility – Potential to work in any function
- Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
What we will deliver to you:
- High Accountability – real autonomy
- Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people.