"McDonald's is the largest family restaurant in the world, serving approximately 69 million customers across 36,000 restaurants a day. The UK market is one of the most successful entities across the wider business having achieved 42 consecutive quarters of growth and serving up to 3 million people a day.
"McDonald’s is a market leader in its field, striving for the highest standard of quality, speed and restaurant experience. Re-generation of our restaurant infrastructure, covering digital ordering, re-imaging and dual-point service make working at McDonald’s more exciting than ever!
"Our world class people practices and employment opportunities continue to be recognised by numerous prestigious external bodies and we have been awarded the following Employment Awards:
- Top 10 of the Sunday Times '25 Best Big Companies to work for': 2012
- Great Place to Work - Top 50 Best Workplaces UK: 2007-2013
- Investor in People: Gold status
- Times Top 100 Graduate Employer: thirteen years running
- Britain's Top Employers: 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Britain’s most admired companies: 2013/2014
- Employee Benefits Awards: 2014"
We recruit for our McDonald's Finance Graduate Scheme on an annual basis. The role is a structured but broad three year rotational scheme specifically designed for final year undergraduates looking for a career in finance.
The scheme will provide continuous rotational opportunities, where experience can be gained in the following areas:
- Operations Finance
- Strategic Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Construction Accounting
- Real Estate Finance
The new Trainee will spend the first 12 months with key McDonald’s suppliers and then move to our Head Office in East Finchley, North London where they will complete their training. Upon completion of the scheme there are significant development opportunities within the Finance team to take on more challenging and leadership roles.
- Competitive Graduate Salary
- Fully provided for CIMA/ACCA/ACA training and up to 20 days study leave per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Free lunch in the Staff Restaurant during the working week
- Discount card
- Mentoring and Buddy Scheme
- High Street store discounts