"McDonald's is the largest family restaurant in the world, serving approximately 69 million customers across 36,000 restaurants a day. The UK market is one of the most successful entities across the wider business having achieved 45 consecutive quarters of growth and serving on average 3.8 million people a day.
"McDonald’s is a market leader in its field, striving for the highest standard of quality, speed and restaurant experience. Re-generation of our restaurant infrastructure, covering digital ordering, re-imaging and dual-point service make working at McDonald’s more exciting than ever!
"Our world class people practices and employment opportunities continue to be recognised by numerous prestigious external bodies and we have been awarded the following Employment Awards:
- Top 10 of the Sunday Times '30 Best Big Companies to work for': since 2010
- British Accountancy Awards: Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of the Year 2017 Finalist
- Top 5 in Great Place to Work - Top 50 Best Workplaces UK: 2007-2017
- Great Place to Work – Europe Listed since 2010
- Investor in People: Gold status
- Times Top 100 Graduate Employer: sixteen years running
- Listed as a Guardian UK 300 Graduate employer for last five years
- Britain’s most admired companies: 2016
- Listed in the 100 Most Popular Employers for School Leavers since 2015."
We recruit for our McDonald's Finance Graduate Scheme on an annual basis. The role is a structured but broad three year rotational scheme specifically designed for final year undergraduates looking for a career in finance.
The scheme will provide continuous rotational opportunities, where experience can be gained in the following areas:
- Operations Finance
- Strategic Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Construction Accounting
- Real Estate Finance
The new Trainee will spend the first 12 months with key McDonald’s suppliers and then move to our Head Office in East Finchley, North London where they will complete their training. Upon completion of the scheme there are significant development opportunities within the Finance team to take on more challenging and leadership roles.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic graduate to join our fast-paced finance team. The successful candidate will:
- Have graduated or be expecting to graduate with a 2:1 in any relevant discipline
- Be a great Communicator; able to communicate with a range of audiences across the business
- Keen to grow within the business and drive own development and progression
- Adaptable & Flexible; comfortable with change and bringing a real can-do attitude to the role.
The application Process includes:
- CV and Cover Letter Submission
- Skype Interview
- Assessment Day and Interview
- Final Interview
- Competitive Graduate Salary with London living allowance, upon the move to London
- Fully provided for CIMA/ACCA/ACA training and up to 20 days' study leave per year
- 25 days’ Annual Leave per year, plus bank holidays
- 2 additional days of annual leave, upon completion of three years of service
- A day off for your birthday each year
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Free lunch in the Staff Restaurant during the working week
- McDonalds’ Discount card
- Mentoring and Buddy Scheme
- High Street store and Online Retailer discounts