Use the online My Experience tool, which is accessed though myACCA, to plan and record your achievement of the PER. You should start recording progress towards completing PER as soon as possible.
The tool will help you:
- plan your development
- target performance objectives
- complete the performance objectives
- submit your PER to your practical experience supervisor
- track your progress towards achieving the PER.
Use the 'Related links' section of the page to access My Experience via myACCA.
If you work for an ACCA Approved Employer who holds trainee development approval at Gold or Platinum level, then they may allow you to claim a performance objective exemption. This means that you do not need to document completing the performance objectives in My Experience. You will still need to use your online My Experience to record to:
- enter your employment details and employment status
- record your progress towards achieving 36 months in a relevant role
- record that you are claiming the performance objective exemption.
If you are work for an Approved Employer where you are claiming the performance objective exemption and you are planning on leaving, you must complete the Approved Employer PER Confirmation form.
You can download the form from the 'Related documents' section of this page and from within My Experience.
This will ensure that you have a record of any performance objectives you have achieved while working for them. Please forward a copy of your signed-off Approved Employer PER Confirmation form to ACCA. We will update your My Experience record to reflect the performance objectives you have achieved.
Please retain the original form for your own records.