Join ACCA for the fifth module in the systems thinking, scenario-based strategy webinar series
The basic processes for quality scenarios will be completed as well as the benefits to leadership and their organisations for this approach. We will also explore he role of the professional accountant within the scenario based strategy process. Pitfalls/common mistakes in scenario planning will be explored as well. The competency profile for a scenario-based strategy practitioner will be shared.
- basic processes for quality scenarios will be completed
- benefits to leadership and their organisations for this approach will be more clearly defined
- We will also explore he role of the professional accountant within the scenario-based strategy process
- pitfalls/common mistakes in scenario planning will be explored as well
- the competency profile for a scenario-based strategy practitioner will be shared.
- access to on-demand version for 12 months
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
This webinar series will be delivered by Marie McCrea FCCA. Marie is a partner of the Centre for Innovative Leadership - CIL as well as a representative on ACCA’s Accountancy for the Future Global Forum.
Marie is a facilitator and consultant with proven skills and ability in supporting organisations in managing large scale change, transition projects and capacity building. She has been working and teaching the field of scenario-based strategy for nearly 15 years having been apprenticed with Louis van der Merwe a world authority in this field.
She has developed a unique set of competencies and experiences. Her understanding and abilities in the financial and quantitative elements and needs of an organisation for results, measurement and returns on investment are complemented by her insights and competencies both natural and developed in individual and larger organisation dynamics and behaviours. She engages with a view to empowering people individually and within their organisations to be part of the solution and the changes needed to achieve a positive and sustainable future for all. She is known for her reliability, integrity, active engagement and sense of humour.
Since 1989 CIL has been building robust organisations for the future economy. CIL is an international networked organisation of individuals who bring not only our years of consulting expertise in our specialised fields but also the experience and knowledge from their time in organisations across the globe in different cultural settings. In this field of the 'management sciences' CIL contributes to the science behind this field. We pride ourselves on not only understanding the theory behind our effective approaches but also in developing the theory and teaching others.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 50 GBP*
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.
* Get all 5 modules for the price of 4 if you book them all in one transaction. Simply place all the modules into your basket and you will be able to tick the discount code.