ACCA learning pathways
ACCA learning pathways are designed to help you achieve your next career goal. What's more you can be confident that you are following an approved curriculum based on our extensive research with key employers.
We know that the role of the accountant is changing and that you will need to do more to ‘stand out from the crowd’.
ACCA learning pathways will help you achieve your next career goal by providing a structured learning experience to really develop the core skills that employer’s value.
With ACCA learning pathways, you can:
- choose from over 30 hours of learning materials to tailor the course to meet your needs
- experience a range of learning formats including webinars, online courses, guest lectures, articles and reports
- expand your network and learn from your peers by working alongside a group of fellow ACCA professionals
- fit around your priorities by studying one hour per week for 20 weeks
- complete your verifiable CPD requirement for 2017
stay on track with support from our pathway facilitator.
How does it work?
Each week the group will consider a different topic. Your facilitator will alert you to the learning materials available and you will select the most relevant to you.
Once you have completed your study you will share your thoughts on what you have learned and what impact it will have on your work and be able to read what other participants have said.
The whole process will take you about an hour a week.
- Duration: 20 weeks
- Weekly study: one hour
- Next start date: pathways currently in session.
Registration for our next ACCA learning pathways is now open. Choose from:
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
Register for ACCA learning pathways
ACCA learning pathways will help you achieve your next career goal.